22 - 24 December, 2022
Aid delivery to Perevukhina, Kharkiv & Sloviansk, Donetsk
11 December, 2022
Delivery of 25 food bags to Zabakhmutka, Donetsk.
8 December, 2022
- Warm clothing for men / women / children, blankets, power generators, heating stations, fresh food and dry food staples delivered to Kramatorsk, Donetsk.
- Warm clothing and fresh food delivered to Bakhmut, Donetsk.
- A power generator, warm clothing for men, women and children delivered to Chasov Yar, Donetsk.
7 December, 2022
Delivery of high need medicines to Zarichne, Zaporizhzhia.
29 November, 2022
- Large delivery to Perevukhina, Kharkiv. Items delivered include high need medicine for adults and children, food bags, male hygiene kits, female hygiene kits, child hygiene kits, washing powder, tealights, baby porridge, diapers, batteries, blankets, and sleeping bags. Also included pencils, paints, albums and paint brushes for children.
- Delivery to Orlyvschyna, Dnipro consisting of warm clothing, blankets, female hygiene kits, male hygiene kits, child hygiene kits, and adult diapers.
- Delivery to Zarichne, Zaporizhzhia of insulin, insulin needles and preparations, insulin pens, high need medications, and baby diapers.
18 November, 2022
Large aid delivery to orphanage in Dnipro. Items included diapers, child and adult hygiene kits, napkins, milk, sugar, buckwheat, tea, cookies, canned meat and milk, rice, and sunflower oil.
14 November, 2022
Delivery to Snihurivka, Mykolaiv consisting of 25 food bags, 25 female hygiene kits, 25 male hygiene kits, 10 baby bags, 20 children’s grab bags, 10 adult diapers, warm clothing, candles / matches, chocolate / candies.
13 November, 2022
25 food bags, 10 baby bags 5x adult diapers, 5x baby diapers, and med bag to Zarichne, Zaporizhzhia.
11 November, 2022
- 3 Wheelchairs delivered to Izyum, Khark.
- Delivery to Bakhmut, Donetsk of 25 food bags, 25 female hygiene kits, 25 male hygiene kits, and med bag.
- Delivery to Chasiv Yar of 10x adult / baby diapers, candles / matches, and chocolate / candies.
10 November, 2022
Delivery to Perevukhina, Kharkiv consisting of 25 food bags, 10x baby diapers, 10x adult diapers, 5 baby bags, med bag, warm clothing, blankets, candles / matches, and chocolate
7 November, 2022
10 IFAKs (Individual First Aid Kits) delivered to combat medics in Kherson.
2-3 November, 2022
On November 2, 2022 we drove to Kharkiv for the night. November 3 we went to Kypyansk Oblast to a village recently liberated.
The road to the village has been heavily traveled and destroyed from recent artillery strikes and heavy vehicles.
We delivered 25 humanitarian aid bags with canned meat and vegetables, rice, flour, sugar, coffee, tea, oil and pasta. Three boxes of adult pampers, box of clothing for children aged 12-24 months and rotor stations for the local military units. We created “treat bags” for the children, who were over the moon with we the special treat.
There was an opportunity for us to visit an animal enclosure that had been hit by incoming artillery. Many animals were not able to escape or be relocated. There was remains of what was left of animals and the smell of those who suffered a slow starving death was left lingering within many rooms. Empty cages, tanks still filled with water, and whomever lived peacefully, and what was left of animals that made an attempt to escape.
The guards who work there continue to oversee what is left of the grounds and buildings.
31 October, 2022
Massive survival box for mother and child: baby food, hygiene products for mother and child, diapers, clothing, bottles, etc.
23 October, 2022
25 food bags delivered to the Help Centre in Bakhmut (with thanks to Olena Wright for her contribution).
Various food bags and greeting cards made by children in ST passed out at checkpoints along the way, including western chocolate bars to children (with thanks to Kaitlyn Kruk and her team).
22 October, 2022
Electric heaters, tactical gloves, thermal underwear, medical, Life Straws (with thanks to Shannon Gabrush) and hygiene products delivered to Chasov Yar.
21 October, 2022
Lana, Tanya, and Verg head to Dnipro.
Hygiene products, high need-medications, travel medical kits, and other medical items (with thanks to Marta Dorosh) delivered to the Dnipro volunteer centre, from where they will be divided and delivered further to civilian / military hospitals and care centres.
Meds and rain gear delivered to UP family on the front.
6-7 October, 2022
Take on UP volunteer / warehouse / safehouse in Kyiv
1-2 October, 2022
10 routers delivered to Izyum
50 food bags delivered to Pisky-Radkivski